Here you will find a solution to solve the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Problem.
This type of error will showed up because the DNS Lookup Failed.
So here i will show you how to fix the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Website’s cannot be load or found. because the DNS Lookup Failed that means your not having the stable internet connection or problems with your network. it may also caused by an unresponsive DNS Server Error.
Steps to Fix the Issue DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN :
- Open Network and Sharing Centre Setting (By Right Clicking On Network Icon)
2. Click on Change Adapter Settings.
3. Right Click on your Active Internet Connection Network (I mean your LAN, WiFi or Something you’ve Connected to run Internet). and click properties.
4. After that you will see several options in that now select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” and click Properties.
5. In that follow the below Image and Add DNS Server’s Same like as shown in Image.
- Preferred DNS Server: 188.8.131.52
- Alternate DNS Server: 184.108.40.206
Click Save That’s It, Hope This Works For You.