Huawei P8 Upgrade
Today in this article, we are going to show you how to install Android nougat update on your Huawei P9 Lite smartphone. As you all know Huawei creates a brand for its budget smartphones in the market. While compared to the Mate 8 latest Huawei Mate 9 was the successor in the market. Today in this article we are talking about the installation of Android Nougat update on your Huawei P8 B403.
Huawei P8 has released with android Marshmallow out of the box and rolled out many updates and fixed many bugs with these updates. Huawei is keen to provide quality assurance for the users and has recently released the Android 7.0 Nougat Beta version for the Huawei P8 users.
Here in this article, we are providing an official Marshmallow update for P8 users and you need not worry about warranty void. If you want to know how to update this on your device then just follow the below steps.
Note: we are not responsible for any type of harm done during the flashing process. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure to charge your device above 70% or higher than that
- Download the correct link according to your device model number
- Keep in mind that this update is only for Huawei P8 B403 users.
Steps To Install Official Marshmallow Update On Huawei P8 B403:
- At First, download the link provided below (check your device model).
- Now create a new folder named as “dload” and copy the update.app file into that folder.
- Go to Settings > Update > and click on Local Update.
- Now the Update process will starts automatically if you have downloaded the correct file.
- It will take some time wait till it’s finished.
- That’s All.
Files to Download:
Huawei P8 B403 Nougat Update Europe – https://goo.gl/8oeibu
Image Source: Trusted Reviews