Vivo X Fold 2 Price Specification
Vivo X Fold 2 is being launched, see why it is special! There is a lot of talk about foldable phones in the Indian smartphone market. Along with Samsung, Oppo, now Vivo has also introduced its foldable Vivo X Fold 2.
It is likely to be priced around ₹ 119,990 in India. Vivo X Fold 2 is likely to be launched on April 28, 2023. It is estimated.
Vivo X Fold 2 Features
The features of the mobile will be:
- Brand Vivo
- Model X Fold 2
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Generation 2
- OS / Software Android 13 OS
- RAM 12 GB
- Storage 256 GB
- Main camera 50+10+50 megapixels
- Selfie camera 16 megapixels
- Display size 8.03 inches
- Display Type AMOLED Display
- Battery type 4800mAh
- Charging Type 66 Watt Fast Charging
- Is there Wi-Fi
- Has Bluetooth
- Estimated Price ₹ 1,11,990/-
- Launch date 28 April 2023
- Others Fingerprint, Face Unlock
Important Information for Vivo X Fold 2
- The company has given us Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 generation second octa-core processor.
- Along with 12 GB RAM and 256 GB storage.
- This phone is foldable with 8.03 inch skin AMOLED display. Apart from the in-display fingerprint sensor, it also has face unlock facility.
The camera setup of this phone is a triple camera with a 50 megapixel main camera and a 10 and 50 megapixel triple camera setup in the secondary sensor.
The phone packs a 4800mAh Li-Polymer battery and comes with 66W fast charging facility via USB Type-C.